Thursday, November 14, 2013

This is more for your benefit: music store in Kaiserslautern

My previous store and restaurant reviews were all places that I was personally interested in and wanted to visit. However, last weekend as I was strolling through downtown Kaiserslautern, I had a thought: maybe I should give some information about stores that I am not personally interested in, but others might want to know about.

So, like a major weirdo, I quickly popped into some shops and tried to unobtrusively take a picture of the store and their opening hours. I peeked at some of the offerings too. I think these won't be so much of reviews as just informational pieces about the stores. If you find this helpful, please feel free to mention that in the comments :)



Here's one store:
Sound Check
Mo-Fr 11-19;  Sat 10-16
Pirmasenser Str.22
67655 Kaiserslautern

http://soundcheck-kl.npage.de/ueber-uns.html

It's a music store that sells mostly records. I actually didn't go inside; it's not my thing at all and I didn't feel like having any awkward German/English conversations about why I'd be in there if I wasn't remotely interested, so I just peeked from the outside. 

According to the store's website, they sell: Pink Floyd, Beatles, Doors, Hendrix, Beatles, Neil Young to Punk, Wave, Gothic, Electro, SKA, Surf and much more. If you need to get your vintage vinyl on, that would be the place to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment