Monday, October 13, 2014

Naughty Gnomes in Nuremberg

I was wandering through the streets of the old town in Nuremberg, window shopping. I was excited because I thought that I could see some gnomes in a shop. I love gnomes (and my old roommate hates them, so I like to tease her even more more about them). Drawing nearer for a better look, I gasped in shock.

These are some exceptionally naughty gnomes! In fact, they're R-rated gnomes, either dressed as an executioner with another gnome's head in hand, some sassy lady gnomes, and even an exhibitionist gnome! I am including a picture of him, but edited it and he now has on a bikini. I can assure you that the gnome doesn't wear such a thing in person, but at least the store warns the customer with a little sign. Thank goodness that I looked at the edited picture better before I posted it, though, because I then realized that the gnome behind him was being an exhibitionist too, and I needed to edit the picture further. After all, my family reads this blog and I don't want to shock them ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment