Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My week: September 28 ed.

I'm quite a bit behind on my weekly updates, as it's been a super busy three weeks or so.

The end of September was a busy, exciting, fun, and tiring time for me. My parents and my younger brother visited for almost two weeks. I haven't seen them in almost two years so I was thrilled to have them visit.

-The week got off to a rough start. By the end of the week prior, I was feeling really tired. I thought it was just from staying up too late. Instead, it was because I was getting sick! I had dinner with my German-English speaking partner and crashed once I got home. The next day, I was full-on sick so I went to the doctor and got some antibiotics. I ended up missing two days of work, which was extremely frustrating. I had planned to tie up many loose ends before my vacation and wasn't able to.

-My family arrived two days after I got sick. I was feeling better, but not great. We hung out in Frankfurt for the day then went to Paris for the weekend. I saw my new friends, whom I had met in Brussels in August. It's awesome to spend time with locals and get their perspective on the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment